Sunday, February 10, 2013

First post of 2013


Hi minna! Sorry for not updating my blog so like.... forever? This year is my final year in high school. Not to mention its also my exam year. In the end of the year, I'll be facing my troublesome public exams in order to get in to university.

As you can see on your left is a picture of my current me. I've been working out in the gym lately to lose those stubborn thigh fats of mine. Working out isn't easy as it seems cause I have to juggle my time on my studies too. Its been a month now since I became a member and somehow I can see little results from my work out :D! I mean like, my stomach is a little more flatter than before. I know you won't believe me though...


Moving on with events!
On January, My school held a cross-country event. Which is compulsory for every student to participate. You wouldn't believe it but I actually managed to get 4th place in the Girl's A group title. Yes. FREAKING 4TH PLACE. Ain't that a good achievement to start the year? Here's a picture of my and my classmates who took part after the event.



That doesn't stop there, Oh no. I have been selected as the Blue House Vice-Captian. Which leads to me taking responsibility in the marching outfits, flag deco and the marching board. I had troubles with designing the shirt at first because some of the guys disagree with the design, so I ended up hiring Shide's sister, SJ , to design the character instead. The final product was JUST PERFECT! My team mates agreed and I paid her to finalized the design. After that, I sent the design to the printing service and this is what happened. The design in the back looks cacat


You can even barely see the design. But according to my team mates, they all said it was ok and it looks fine. I don't know about that cause to me, I'm kinda a perfectionist*. 

If you think being the Vice Captian the Blue house is the only position I'm holding right now, You're waaaaay wrong. Not only that, I've been selected to be the Secretary of the Prefect Club, Basketball Club and Fire Brigade and I'm the leader of the school's magazine/ E-design team. How am I supposed to juggle my homework and revisions with all these responsibilities? I can't answer that now, but I'll try my best to keep my image in school. 

Moving on, February! Early this month, The state government held an event in Tanjung Aru, which is "My Beautiful Malaysia". School which are under PDB were selected to participate in helping to beautify the Prince Philip Park compound. Almost all the school in Sabah participated in this event including my current and former school. Teachers had instructed us to meet up at the school so we can leave to our destination together. Our transport was a big travel bus. Don't mind me but I have only been into those kinda bus once, so it was practically my second time being on that kind of bus. This is me in the bus. Teacher Azhar (Physics teacher) sat beside me that time.

With sensei


Me being happy in the bus


happy me again with Hanif 


Ok back on the main topic, all I can say about this event was, it was so unorganized. I mean like, they were not so cooperative in organizing the school to give them work. In the end, there were many school skipping work including mine. Not only that but the food was horrible and so unhealthy like. The government sponsored the schools food. My breakfast was a very very VERY oily noodles and for lunch I had KFC , but somehow I only took the bread and threw away the chicken. I know right? I'm such an evil and unappreciative person. The event might be bad but something good happen throughout the way. 

So during the lucky draw session, Sahira and I went near to the stage, crossing our fingers hoping that we win something. So in front of us was these bunch of chinese looking PLKN guys. To be exact, in front on my was a megane (*glasses) guy. At first, he looked familiar but he didn't turn back so I can't really identify him. Almost at the end of the lucky draw session, my former senior perfect from Kian Kok, Aaron Kok, passed in front of me. I look at him and he look back at me and we both said "hi" awkwardly. But after greeting he quickly marched to the guy sitting in front of me. I thought he was going to talk to him or something but no. 

Aaron whispered to him and he stood up and turn behind and faced me. Apparently that guy who was in front of me was.... my most admired idol, the head perfect of 2012 kian kok perfect board, Jason. He said hi and I was still in shocked since I thought he was transferred to PLKN in the west Malaysia. Then we had a short conversation (*which was the first time I had with him). He told me that his hair is cut and PLKN was boring. I asked him is PLKN boring because there's no pork or something and he giggled and smiled back at me. I was so happy when he did that. But we didn't talk long, soon I had to go back to school since the event is almost over. I poked him and said bye , he gave this weird yet cute face ever and said bye to me. Trust me, I was hopping happily back to the bus. On the way back, my physics teacher and I fell asleep in the bus. it was funny when we woke up though, since we were the only ones with the "just woke up face".
I didn't take any photos during the Beautiful malaysia event but here are some with my friends as our memento. 

(Me - Merdah - Afifah - Sahira)

So this is about it for now. I'll update the Chinese New Year Celebration I had in the next post so stay tune ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment