Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mission : Ideal Graduation Figure

Konichiwa-minna~

Today I'm here to share about my big mission on my "Graduation Figure". This mission is about me losing at weight to my ideal weight which is 54KG before the end of June. 

Is that even possible? 
Nothing is impossible. All it takes it my dedication and efforts to keep a physical and mental mind. 

This is 40% of my work now. 


Yes. I was freaking 66KG in the end of December. Reasons is because I ate junkfood almost 3times a week for the whole 2 months of holiday. I felt very lazy and unhealthy. I couldn't even do my usual DDR or Para-para routines. Soon after a week of school reopen, my brother introduced me to the "gym".

After that I totally changed my lifestyle. My food and my week is packed with gym classes for the whole first 2 months of the year. I slowed down in March cause of my assessment.

In short, I'm pretty impressed and happy with my current progression. 
Hope you don't mind seeing a little nudity.




I'm currently working on maintaining a flat tummy. That's is not the only thing that I changed.
Last year I was a size 33/34 depending on the cutting. (*wanted to show a picture of my 34 sized jeans but it has been thrown out)


and now alhamdulillah, I'm a size 31/30 depending on the cutting.


So yeah. I still have a long way to go and I'm now reading this book 



Ok. I gotta go now cause I have to read my moot stuff and my amali project for school. 
I can't juggle everything cause everything now is so messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment