Sunday, September 15, 2013

At a glance , you stole my heart away



Endlessly searching for the right answers. Doubting myself. Why was I here at first?


I glazed at the night sky, wondering why was I trapped in this pitiful place. A month has pretty much passed, days to SPM is drawing near. I procrastinate my time to study as I entered my own little wonderland. Being aware that , I am actually writing this boring post when I should be on my study table STUDYING.


A week full of action has passed, being able to attend my final high school prom will be a memory I will hopefully not forget. This year's prom theme was a Masquerade party. Though it wasn't much of an occasion , but I can presume it as a trilling night for me.

In short , its my fucking night to wear any kind of clothes without people actually recognizing me, hence the masquerade*.

Here a rough picture of how my dress actually looks like. * I won't apologize if you're eyes bleed due to my horrid looking figure*



Did I heard someone crying? It really sting your eyes didn't it XD

Moving on,
The venue for the event had amaze me. It really resemble the theme colours of a masquerade party you seen in the movies.

Poor quality photographs captured my moui




I won't say more about the prom cause I'm just too fucking lazy to write about the whole event.

Just a quick update:
Lately , I have entered the world of K-pop fandom which apparently is the EXO fanfic fandom.Short intro about EXO, 12 gay boys in a group who dominates the whole world with their charms,catchy hits songs and their very distinctive dance moves who shook all the fangirl's kokoro.

My bias is definitely my "oh-so-sexy-dancing-beast-who-can-only-smile" Kai! or Kim Jongin




Hands off peasants, he's mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment