Saturday, November 2, 2013

NOVEMBER HAUL

I am so blessed to have lovely parents :3 MAMA PAPA I LOVE YOUU

Some little updates: 

My brother recently left to Sweden with my Aunt Mechtild ( German ). Long story short, He left before my SPM. Hence, my "wish to study" was completely ruined. *claps*

About school on the other hand, Alhamdulilah , I managed to received, Best Subject for Chemistry, Physics and Additional Maths , 2nd Place for Academics Form 5, and lastly Best Academic Achiever for Secondary School. Syukur Alhamdullilah. Inshallah , I will do my best in my coming SPM.

BAH HAUL

Stuff I bought today ;)












So... hint hint hint. About my previous post, if you guess that I'm currently seeing someone or gonna be on a date , you're totally wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment